Thanks for your interest in our club!
If you’re a Villages resident, we'd love to have you join us!
We formed the club in March 2015. We're in our 6th year andwe've had great success with membership and currently are at approximately 200 members. We would love to add you to our roster of Husky fans!
• We’re named the "UConn Sports Club - The Villages" and are dedicated to the University of Connecticut Sports programs.
• We've been approved by The Villages Recreation Department as a Club and meet on the second Friday of the month at 7pm at the Lake Miona Recreation center. We have an occasional date or venue change due to holidays or special programming.
• We have monthly meetings (except for the months of June and July when we meet at local restaurants and plan get-togethers) – socializing and planning events to promote UConn Sports with guest speakers and programming.
• We're involving the club members in volunteer activities with local youth sports programs at The Villages High School. We are Ambassadors and Hosts to the "Battle of the Villages" tournament in December at The Villages High School level. We support UConn Athletics and local charities including College Colors Day and Toys for Tots with our time and financially each year.
• We have game watch parties for televised UConn Sports Games depending on game time and availability.
• We're currently emailing UConn weekly sports schedules, andsports news.
• We're planning bus trips to any UConn games that are played in Florida.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org